Poll to add SLX mod AI to TG modpack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll to add SLX mod AI to TG modpack

Alright so some of us like SLX some of us don't. By reducing SLX to only Ai we have made it stable. We do intend to slowly test and implement more SLX features but this is the important part. Do we as a community want SLX AI in the TG modpack? Let your voice be heard please vote. If the majority votes yes then it will be added if majority says no SLX will never be mentioned again. Have at it!!!
    Yes.
    62.26%
    No.
    37.74%

The poll is expired.

|TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Poll to add SLX mod AI to TG modpack

First, I suggest making it into an actual poll :D

But I vote yes!

Comment

it is a poll....

Comment

i refraining from my vote as i have not the actual time to fully test the AI, but from the limited time that i have played with them i like what i see, i leave up to the people that know best!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

if you vote no, it would be greatly apreciated if you could explain why

Comment

I vote yes, but also be aware a new version of Zeus AI was posted today with various good stuff.

Comment

Poll function wasn't visible for me at first. Have voted now though :)

Comment

If it's in the Modpack, that means that those who don't have it will not be able to join, and the server won't crash because of non-Slx players, right?
                |TG-Irr| Charlie Foxtrot

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears
                Looms but the Horror of the shade,
                And yet the menace of the years
                Finds and shall find me unafraid."

Nominate Someone For A Ribbon Today

Comment

if its used, it will be put into the mod pack

Comment

I have made my opinion known. I will not vote because of my uneducated bias, but will download what's needed to play in the same sandbox as everyone else.

Comment

Voted no. The Zeus AI is good, with the added benefit of one less thing to download. Given that SLX tends to crash the server with it active, I believe that trashing it altogether will cause less conflicts with unmodded Bravo.

I don't want to have to modify my shortcut to add/remove SLX whenever I have to jump servers.

We can add the server-side Zeus to Bravo for the meatier AI, allowing vanilla no-mod-downloaded pubbies to experience a tougher AI.

Comment

Well, it's only certain parts of SLX that crashes the server. Not every single bit of it ;)

Comment

Can SLX ai be integrated into the modpack without it crashing non-slx bravo?

Comment

how would the server side zues ai and the slx client side ai work if they both are running
                            If you wanna find me off TG
                            Xbox live- fusionpo0
                            Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
                            Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

Should work well. The server applies its settings to the AI it controls. The client applies its own settings to the AI that the player controls.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X