*ARMA* Official CO and SL guide.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *ARMA* Official CO and SL guide.

Written by a good friend before most of your guys ever came to TG. I think he is deployed.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...hip-guide.html

*That guide was not a C and P. He hand wrote it for arma. Do NOT diss it for being to militaristic.*

ALSO! THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM FOR ALL CO AND SL TACTICS.
    Share your leadership style, and learn to be better from the follies and greatness of others.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: *ARMA* Official CO and SL guide.

*bump*
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

I miss that guy. Where did he go?? He just dissapeared. I new he was going to some officer courses but that was all i heard before he left.
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

good find +rep

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Well I think he got deployed, last I heard he was getting full lt and then was going to afghan.
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

Comment

Very interesting read: this guide will help with my almost non-existing leadership skill when playing with you all.
            sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Ok guys, this is not about the guide, talk about what you do as a SL and CO, so that everyone can help you be a better leader.
              |TG|Ghost02
              TG Pathfinder

Comment

As a CO, I immediately select someone, preferably an NCO, to get me lemonade on the rocks.

Comment

Dude, me and Igor used to do ridiculous missions after everyone had logged off, and jam the VON up with the Cops theme on the MP's mission. I miss that guy. For a dogfaced officer, he was okay.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." - R. E. Lee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X