Trying to play on the private server with no luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to play on the private server with no luck

Downloaded ACE today so I could play with yall. It bothers me when I see the server filling up and I don't the password written anywhere on the site....... Arent we all intitled to play? I think I'm more than qualified. Someone help a noob out here.
    I just want to let everyone know about my cat... hes such a great cat...

Re: Trying to play on the private server with no luck

Originally posted by siR_miLLs View Post
    Downloaded ACE today so I could play with yall. It bothers me when I see the server filling up and I don't the password written anywhere on the site....... Arent we all intitled to play? I think I'm more than qualified. Someone help a noob out here.
    i'm still downloading ace and haven't tried to get in yet. Is the password in Teamspeak arma2 public not accurate?

Edit: If you mean you're new, new...... Then be sure to connect to the TG teamspeak server. The password is listed in the info of the Arma2 public lounge. Follow the instructions here on the site to get to the ts channel. You'll want to be sure to familiarize with the TG arma rules too. I don't have a high enough post count to link you to the SOP and basic procedures but they are in this sub forum

Comment

Try reading the getting started with TG thread all your questiones will be answered there

Comment

When I try to launch through Arma Addon Sync 2009 with the password box checked, I get a wrong server password error! So frustrating after spending all day trying to make this work....

Comment

"Passwords to the servers are located in the ArmA2 channel descriptions (right-side panel) in Teamspeak."

Yeah so the public teamspeak isn't running and the other one requires a password...

What would you sugjest I do?

Comment

Originally posted by siR_miLLs View Post
            "Passwords to the servers are located in the ArmA2 channel descriptions (right-side panel) in Teamspeak."

Yeah so the public teamspeak isn't running and the other one requires a password...

What would you sugjest I do?
            click the "TeamSpeak" button in this forum window.

User CP Competitions TeamSpeak
            tacticalgamer . com / teamspeak .php

Comment

Not to be condescending, but look at the forum... it's the 5th sticky post from the top:

"New to TG ArmA? Report In and Get Started here"

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...rted-here.html

...and if you click that and keep following the directions, you will eventually be here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/teamspeak.php

...which even gives you your Teamspeak login info in a picture on the right side of the screen. You have already done the hard part (creating a forum account and downloaded ACE). You should really follow the steps to read everything first, but like tehteh mentioned there is also a "TEAMSPEAK" link in white letters along the top of the page navigation.

Hope this helps.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X