ACE2 AI Super Elite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE2 AI Super Elite

Anyone else notice the AI are bionic or some kind of super solider in ACE2?

Re: ACE2 AI Super Elite

I noticed they fire a lot more bullets but are kinda too inaccurate.

Comment

I probably should of been more specific...they spot me why to early and easily.

Comment

I find that the AI in ACE2 is more fun, but not necessarily "better". While they identify targets and return fire at longer ranges (beyond 500 meters!), they're also a much poorer shot overall, with the exception of certain classes (mission makers need to start mixing designated marksmen and squad/team leaders into their enemy formations!).

Ultimately, I find it more rewarding. Now, not only are long, drawn-out firefights more likely, but there's still about the same chance of being shot as before (accuracy by volume now, instead of accuracy by... accuracy). Is it more realistic? Probably not... but it's certainly more entertaining.

Comment

If you set the AI skill when you creat the unit to about 70 or 80% it is, I think, a happy medium. Not too good but they can still shoot you if they really wanted too.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

As of last night we had default ACE AI on and they were stupid (running in circles infront of players and not shooting). However, when they shot they were auto snipers. So I enabled Zeus Ai which reduces their accuacy and makes their spotting much better, I think its more enjoyable.
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

So we are now running ACE with the Zeus AI.....mother of god......

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'll take long range eyesight and spam suppression fire over nearsighted sniper fembots any day. Getting one-offed is no fun, but trying to play ranged AI min/maxing and instead getting lit up (with moderate accuracy) is both fun and punishes lazy tactics.

Comment

Yeah Zues ai is much better in my opinion, i was messing with the ace ai in a Private server and they noticed me from a mile away but couldn't hit jack shi, but the ai snipers tore me up
                  If you wanna find me off TG
                  Xbox live- fusionpo0
                  Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
                  Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

So Zeus is loaded on the server and we can use it on alpha?

Comment

Zeus is on both servers yes.
                      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Yay!
                        |TG|Ghost02
                        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

They seem to be about as bad at shooting as I am now. : )

Comment

The Zeus community is playing ACE2 as well so expect a zeus ai version made specifically for ace.

Comment

Again, Thank you Socom & Admins for keeping us in check with AIs that are somewhat A.I.s' :)

...cause normal cake isnt enough
                              Attached Files

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X