This game is fun......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is fun......

I just had some really good rounds tonight and wanted to say how much fun it was. Thanks to the guys who were showing me the ropes. I really like the full simulation of this game in comparison to the other games that are set up for mostly run and gun.
    "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
    "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Re: This game is fun......

Glad to hear that!

Comment

Good to hear Mediator! Sorry we were not able to link up tonight, as the rest of the squad was already deployed when you joined up. Regardless, I'm glad you had a fun time, and look forward to seeing you at the Sunday Event!

| |

Comment

Its what we do
        If you wanna find me off TG
        Xbox live- fusionpo0
        Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
        Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

Yeah.. the time on the ACE 2 servers has been extremely fun. I hope you keep the servers passworded so informed people tend to join instead of pub trash. I love ACE 2 + the team work of TG, an excellent mix.

- Krause

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
            Good to hear Mediator! Sorry we were not able to link up tonight, as the rest of the squad was already deployed when you joined up. Regardless, I'm glad you had a fun time, and look forward to seeing you at the Sunday Event!
            Be carefull of marine. Hes been known to drive around Cheranus in a big red van offering candy to new comers :p

But its good to hear a new comer had a good game! Look forward to gaming with ya!
            Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
              Be carefull of marine. Hes been known to drive around Cheranus in a big red van offering candy to new comers :p

But its good to hear a new comer had a good game! Look forward to gaming with ya!
              OMG that's funny! I almost spit my coffee out of my nose on my monitor.
              "The mind stretched to a new concept can never return to it's orginal dimension."
              "What the mind can conceive and believe..... it can achieve."

The Mediator

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...