ArmA and ArmA ACE Players still?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA and ArmA ACE Players still?

I know this is kinda out topic in this thread, but I thought I might not get seen in ArmA 1.

Anyone still play ArmA at all?

I actually played ArmA 1 ACE yesterday with some guys and had a blast. If anyone is interested there are still several servers that are up and running. Its amazing how well the game runs! I forgot.

Also, my clan runs an ArmA server and ArmA ACE server.

Just wondering if any of you would be interested in some old Retro Gaming some evening in ArmA.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: ArmA and ArmA ACE Players still?

I've jumped into Avgani or Afghan village once in a while, but other than that haven't really touched it. Arma is still installed, but I just uninstalled ACE and ACEIP. I don't really have time for both, so when there is time I'll rather jump on A2. The controls lag in Arma is also horrific. It wasn't much of an issue back in the days when Arma was da ****z and there wasn't anything comparable, but now that Arma2 dealt with the lag-issue it's very hard to go back :) Arma2 also runs better for me when there's a lot going on, which is a big plus.

Comment

I would love to have a ArmA1 ACE event. Count me in!

I still think that arma2 came exactly when arma1 was getting perfect...
      sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

I would have probably kept playing ACE 1 if it wasn't for TG. :p
        Still, I miss some of the mission there were for ArmA1 and I would love to play some again: my ArmA1+ACE is still installed on my HD and ready to be played at a moment's notice. :)
        sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...