Acex Problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acex Problem?

When playing on TG Alpha, I will be kicked from the server with an error message saying about Acex US Army and M113.

I have Ace working fine and can play most missions on the server. I used Yoma to download and apply the Addon. What could be going wrong and what do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,
    Ad

Re: Acex Problem?

Originally posted by Holy Crap! Lions! View Post
    When playing on TG Alpha, I will be kicked from the server with an error message saying about Acex US Army and M113.

I have Ace working fine and can play most missions on the server. I used Yoma to download and apply the Addon. What could be going wrong and what do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,
    Ad
    The TG Yoma ACE pack needs ACE and ACEX mods enabled. Are you enabling both, or just the ACE mod folder?

Make sure you're in sync and check the box for ACE and ACEX. That's my guess.

(You can ignore the YML repository sync errors, should be a few files that give that error but can be ignored.)

Comment

Yes. I enabled Ace, Acex and CBA as I assumed they would all be needed.

Comment

try reinstalling and redownloading ace. I had a few files that where missing the first time i tried it, and was able to fix it with a redownload/reinstall

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ok, will try that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse