Another Sunday event before New Year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Sunday event before New Year?

Is there going to be, hopefully, another Sunday event before the new year?

Just a simple question. Thanks to anyone who can answer!

Re: Another Sunday event before New Year?

Maybe if the medic module is ripped heart first out of Dredges mission we could give it a whirl next week?
    Nihility

Comment

Lol....I was waiting for Carvers new revive script and didnt get it so i had to put something in there. The module works so long as an entire platoon of dudes doesnt die at the same time..thats what killed it. Alas, I will alter my mission for you guys and we should try and give it another run through.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
        as an entire platoon of dudes doesnt die at the same time..
        Helicopters and IEDs are the two biggest reasons I can think of that would cause this to happen, and you had both in your mission :icon_bigg
        I was about a 100 meters away from the IED when it went off and went down instantly, so I really hate to think how many guys it really killed.. A platoon might be an understatement.

Comment

Yeah, i made the explosion big enough to kill the brad but not hurt anyone inside. Only thing is everyone was hanging off the side of it when it went off lol. I tried to hint to boon about it but my comms went unanswered in that department. The mission works, everything works, its just that I didnt have a new revive script that I was waiting on and had to put something in. I didnt want to just have a respawn as that, in my opinion, is not that fun and takes people out of the game when they spawn away from the action. Whereas a revive script enforces team work and makes missions , again in my opinion, more fun

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Well, all in all. I truly hope we'l get another Sunday event next week or at least the week after that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X