Every Member Please Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Member Please Read

TG has suffered a lose. Counter_Ops who was an avid TG'er died due to complications from his back surgery. Most of us may not know him personally or have ever played with him, me included. However, TG is a community and the lose is felt by all. So please Help however you can. I am sure his family would be very gratefull. Remember, we are all brothers and sisters here. We are the biggest and best family that anyone could ever ask for. So, help out our brothers family in this time of need. Also, please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this most difficult time

Thank You For Everything
    ~Dredge

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Every Member Please Read

What kind of surgery? I have a surgery coming up soon and am pretty paranoid about it because I was sent to the E.R. when I had the surgery before.

If I had a flow of income I'd certainly donate some money but I do not. EDIT: I do offer my condolences to his family and friends, if it helps at all, a very sad ordeal it sounds like.

Comment

My condolences to his family and friends.
      I do not be leave i had the pleasure of playing with him.

Ni neart go cur le cheile.
      Nihility

Comment

I will certainly keep his family in my prayers.

Rest in peace, Counter_Ops.

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

I will send a donation, even if it may be small.

:( May his memory never be forgotten. Rest in peace, Counter_Ops. While I did not personally know you, many on TG did. You have had great friends here and were a friend to others as well. Rest in peace, and let no care hold on to you. Rest in peace and let the light take you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X