server crashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server crashes

hey guys. Next time one of the servers crash, would someone please make a note of the mission being played and roughly how many people were on, then post in the CAA forums please.

server crashes are happening daily atm and a few stats might help determine what is causing it.

Re: server crashes

Even better. Make the reports come with cleaned up RPT logs.

Comment

I have been noticing that missions made with ACE b#x.187 seem to be causing my server to go sideways almost instantly. Those made in b#.185 and lower have not had this issue yet. A few other people are reporting this issue, and it seems to be related to adding in weapon assignment/gear selection. It would be worth testing to make a few missions with just the base game, and then via text editor adding in the ACE weapon assignments vs letting the editor fill in the ACE gear at this time.
      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Did you mean the ACE forums Browna3?

Comment

FYI looks like Kelly's Heroes had the same problem: http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost....postcount=2972

Comment

no, here as the problem might not bet ace related.

Comment

It didn't particularily say ACE-related, just a case of conflicting mods. Anyway here's their discussion on it from the forums: http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/forum/vi...hp?f=37&t=3275

Comment

We tried Tesla V2.0 ACE2 two days ago with repeated crashes each time. XMaster was forced to restart 'em.

|TG-TFP|Kezei
                Ductus Exemplo

Comment

Every time the server switches to Domination, clients time out waiting for mission files (even if the files were already local). Wait about 2 minutes, server goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezei View Post
                    We tried Tesla V2.0 ACE2 two days ago with repeated crashes each time. XMaster was forced to restart 'em.
                    This is because in ACE 187 some of the units in ACEX cause massive memory leaks that make you CTD.

I have 2 such units in my tesla mission. It is fixed in ACE 188.

Comment

Which units, Inq?

Comment

Not sure if this is a server crash, but today when I've tried joining the Alpha server I get to the point where I can choose my class, then it says "Loading" and the entire game crashes back to the desktop. I was able to join last night with no problem. The mission being played when I crash is called Storm Chaser and there were 30 people online.

Comment

Special Forces units from ACE, cause my Arma 2 to crash now. Make sure to use only BIS SF units.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikee View Post
                            Special Forces units from ACE, cause my Arma 2 to crash now. Make sure to use only BIS SF units.
                            servers been updated to 188 , they dont crash now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X