*TG map pack*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *TG map pack*

TG will be using the TG map pack on Alpha server as of today 17/12/2009 (Bravo will remain as just ACE)
    Maps included in the map pack are

Panthera

Japahto

Aiaktalik

Little Green Bag

You can download these maps from the Tacticalgamer ACE2 Addon sync
    They are in a folder called @TGmaps

Addon sync URL is http://www.tacticalsites.com/~arma/updater/ace.7z
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: *TG map pack*

Nice, we got some desert map. Thx guys :). Downloading now.

Comment

:D I am happy.
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Oh no!

You've all gone and ruined the game!

Comment

Aiaktalik = CTD

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

Originally posted by W-Cephei View Post
            Aiaktalik = CTD
            Its just you because the testing team did not have any issues with it.
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
              Its just you because the testing team did not have any issues with it.
              Yes, I know.. and I Know also that the only thing I can do is enjoy my CTD if I get one.

And also my PC restarting, because CTD on this map crashes up with the Direct X.

Comment

What where you doing up to the point where you CTD'ed?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                  What where you doing up to the point where you CTD'ed?
                  Every time that I turn fast(my character), also the map crashes @ load screen if I load the game with CAA and OAC_CORE (CAA1 mod)

This also happens when I'm flying or having a large view of the terrain.

Comment

Tried re-checking the files in yoma?

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

What are your video settings at? It might be that your view distance is high and it cant load it as fast as you are moving.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                        What are your video settings at? It might be that your view distance is high and it cant load it as fast as you are moving.
                        I thought that could be the view distance also, but after trying change the VD to 2000 and get CTD again I don't know what it could be...

It can be the VD, but in this map we need larges VD, otherwise I don't see why play in this map

Comment

PM me your specs buddy we will figure this out

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

During testing I had no trouble at all with it, could bump VD easily to 5000+ without any stability problems whatsoever. I know it doesn't help much with the problem itself, but at least indicates that the map should be pretty stable by default. Try adding -maxmem=2047 to your shortcut?

Comment

Seems that updating my VGA driver fixed the problems... for now, because these CTDs are very random...

anyway, thx for all the help, I think that now I need some stress testing here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X