Map Pack and Mission Demand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Pack and Mission Demand

With the map pack now released, there is obviously going to be a demand for missions on them. While I'm currently porting one of my almost-finished maps over to one of the new ones, I (and the rest of us mission designers) want to know what you guys (and gals) as the players want to see? Do you only want to see/play missions on the new maps, or do you still want to see/play new missions on Chernarus?

|TG-TFP|Kezei
    Ductus Exemplo

Re: Map Pack and Mission Demand

Personally, lets focus more on the new maps for a bit.
    "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
    So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
    tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
    tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
    tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
    tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

I'd like to see missions for the new maps, I'm kind of bored with Chernarus and the new maps have much better performance.

Comment

Some missions designed for 8-26 people would be nice.
        Nihility

Comment

I am making a 30 player mission now.

Give me some time, its a detailed mission.
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Everyone will just have to be patient * i can hear you all sigh through the interweb*

The Mission Development Team is working pretty much around the clock to put plenty of missions out for our new maps. Because of community feed back it takes time to encorporate alot of the things you like/want/expect to see in TG missions. Please have faith my friends, we are working on it :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

[me]waits patiently for Dredges Panthera river mission to get uploaded[/me]
              The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

@marvin

Dear god man! You really want me to do that? It was hell trying to tranquilize it and put it back in its cage the first time!!!! Now with ACE?!?!?!.............OH......MY...............GOD !

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I want a map with a kebab shop.

[media]http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/images/2008/04/01/ahmed_kebab2_470x300.jpg[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                    @marvin

Dear god man! You really want me to do that? It was hell trying to tranquilize it and put it back in its cage the first time!!!! Now with ACE?!?!?!.............OH......MY...............GOD !
                    Yes.

Heck, Ill even work on testing it with you if needed or give ideas.

You dont give a man a pie and tell him he can only have a taste. :D
                    The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

I dont think anyone is ready for that mission. its the arma version of flashpoints lost squad. it may be fun for a week but after that the very mention of its name and you will see multiple disconnects in the loading screen, children will weap, women will run screaming to the hills, and grown men will drop to their knees and beg for mercy......i have seen the future...and its scary

Originally posted by HOTMACHINA View Post
                      I want a map with a kebab shop.
                      Thats you on the left correct? lol

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X