• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma named 21st best PC Game ever

http://www.pcgamertop100.com/editorial/40-21/

Overall not a very bad list.

Re: Arma named 21st best PC Game ever

How glad I am that WoW or HL2 didn't make the top spot and that the original Fallout got the credit it deserves.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Agreed... im also glad to see UFO: Enemy Unknown at #11... its a classic! I still play it these days...

Comment

What the hell do you have against Half-Life 2?

Comment

Man the half-life games set the bar for story-telling fps's.

Comment

I have to throw this list out for not having HL or HL2 at number 1. Toss a coin for which, but one of those two need to be there.

...but yeah, they showed some major love to Arma 2 for putting it in at #21. Thumbs up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
              What the hell do you have against Half-Life 2?
              I wasn't really impressed with it. Graphics were just meh (aren't really aging to well), runs on the source engine (not a fan - everything seems floaty), the story made no sense at all, the weapon selection was weak, and some parts were just insanely hard for no reason.

It was decent game worth a purchase, but it's by no means a classic.

Man I'm going to get flamed for that.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
                I wasn't really impressed with it. Graphics were just meh (aren't really aging to well), runs on the source engine (not a fan - everything seems floaty), the story made no sense at all, the weapon selection was weak, and some parts were just insanely hard for no reason.

Not flamed, but I AM charging up my grav-gun....

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post

I respect your opinion. First levels are meh, but the last two thirds are amazing.
                  |TG|Ghost02
                  TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

I'm suprised BF2 (defined "casual" online multiplayer combinded-arms) was that low on the list. Cant remember seeing everquest on the list either.

HL2 was good, but not zomg number teh 1!!!1!nONe!

Wish they had better write-ups about them. Also suprised to see Jagged-edge above mirror's edge (glad both made the list).

Comment

The original Opflash should have been ahead of Arma 2.

It was a true ground breaker for its time. Really all Arma 2 has on Opflash is improved graphics.

Comment

There are some incredibly bad choices on that list. Fallout 3 and Oblivion ranked way ahead of Baldur's Gate 2? Uh...ok.

Comment

I don't see homeworld... This list means nothing.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

I happy to see rome total war so high up, I loved that game.
                            While tanks can make things go boom, they Ironically get there ass kicked by infantry.

Comment

DeusEx 1 is on the 1st place in top 10. Hell yeah. I remember playing in at least dozen of times since 2001 and everytime I finished game different way.

DeusEx 1 is a legend and I'm still willing to come back and play it again, great story and gameplay.

It was something great and since then I haven't play in better FPS/Role playing game.

I would also add Heroes of Might and Magic 3 that I couldn't find on the list, Ghotic 1 and Diablo 2.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X