Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missions bases and ideas for new missions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missions bases and ideas for new missions...

So, I want to make this thread as a center for all the ideas and stuff for new missions, so we can have lots and lots of new missions coming out.

This thread is for all the amateurs at mission making that have great ideas but don't know how to put them in practice.

I also thinks that the "pro mission makers" should have total liberty to modify the missions(Including the Brief), but always with original credit.

If you want to participate, please follow this form:

Mission name:
    Map:
    Type of Gameplay(TVT or CoOp):
    Nș of players:
    Main bug/problem/don't know how to do:
    Primary objective or a quick brief:
    Link:

>
    Mission name: Deployed Weapons!
    Map: Aiaktalik
    Type of Gameplay: CoOP
    Nș of Players: 62 or less
    Main bug/problem/don't know how to do: The AI don't shoot, even if I shoot them.*fixed* / Tanks should be locked. / Notes and stuff. / Timing on enemy advance should be Primary>Secondary>Tertiary(Check on "markers")*Fixed, maybe*

Quick Brief: The insurgents has been tying to take us of the country for years, now they gonna make the final assault. You have been tasked to join forces with the 1st Infantry Division and defend our last FOB. Our last resource are 2 mortars that we gonna use to stop their advance. Those tanks are broken.

Link:http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/93494273/file.html*updated*

Thanks, sorry for any English errors, and I hope that this thing here makes awesome missions in the future.
    Last edited by W-Cephei; 12-18-2009, 11:25 AM.

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Re: Missions bases and ideas for new missions...

We already have a thread like this HERE

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hm, sorry then, but I think that we should move that thread to this forum, it isn't everybody that looks into that forum.

Anyway, I'll post there tomorrow...

Edit: By checking again, I noticed that thread are only for FINISHED and TESTED missions, my thread are for ppl who are new to mission making and cannot have their ideas finished because they don't know how to do it. And I think that is the main problem of the lack of missions and the mission making in itself.

But, I'm not the admin here, so...

Comment

lol its all good. maybe this will get them looking either way +1 for you buddy. you might be on to something!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I updated my mission...

feel free to modify my mission, but with original credits.

Comment

I "think" that finished a mission here, but even if I save it on "export to multiplayer" it doesn't save in .pbo ...

Also it don't even save in the @ \ArmA 2 Other Profiles\W-Cephei\MPMissions

It only saves on \ArmA 2 Other Profiles\W-Cephei\missions as "mission.sqm" file

Here is the mission:
            http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/42162655/file.html

What I have to do to save as .pbo?

Comment

W-Cephei,

Which OS are you using for Arma?

TGU Instructor · TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean · Former ARMA Admin · Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
                W-Cephei,

Which OS are you using for Arma?
                XP 32bits...

I figured out how to save as .pbo,(Thx to Inko and Fincuan) but now Im stuck at the brief... I did everything that Pclipse told at his tutorial video, but it still not working...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2CbTgCcze8&feature=related[/media]

Comment

a mission ive had the idea of for weeks

Mission name:? up to you
                  Map:Chernarus
                  Type of Gameplay(TVT or CoOp):coop or TVT up to you
                  Nș of players:10-25
                  Main bug/problem/don't know how to do:the whole editing

Primary objective or a quick brief:a para-drop to assault a target with no radios since it would be played as the low-tech CDF and only SL's have maps binocs the usual iron sights.
                  by doing this id like to create the idea that runners are needed to deliver orders from CO it could even be made TVT

Link: meh its not even worth uploading barely started

i may try to have another crack at this later maybe in the new year if you do it change anything you like and either put me in credits or not.

PS. i thought of this to fill the 10 player gap which we have no missions for
                  To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

cehphi, upload your briefing i will look at it.

some how i have a knack for spotting things wring in them. (ask msk)

most likely you have a missing ; or "

also make sure you dont have and special characters such as &

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X