Ace problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace problem

I have a 2 problems when running ace 2. First is when I fire my rifle It makes no sounds. I don't hear anyone elses guns either. Second is, and before I post it, don't give me that crap its a feature because it happens at the briefing screen and mission select screen. My screen will randomly dlicker black like it does when I run or am blacking out. It flickers black for about 3-7 seconds and then goes normal. Now if it only happended on the mission and map screend it be ok. But it happens when I am in a chopper flying or just sitting on the ground in a chopper. WTH could it be. I ran other games they run fine. Someone help a brotha out.

Re: Ace problem

I have the sound problem as well - on some maps. On others, there is no issue.

Comment

you need to enable the ACEX_SM mod. they broke out the new extra ace sounds to a seperate mod.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
      Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

I did, and added the target line.

Comment

ACE 188 is out and should contain a fix in it, but we do not know if TG will update to it yet.

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
            Second is, and before I post it, don't give me that crap its a feature because it happens at the briefing screen and mission select screen. My screen will randomly dlicker black like it does when I run or am blacking out. It flickers black for about 3-7 seconds and then goes normal. Now if it only happended on the mission and map screend it be ok. But it happens when I am in a chopper flying or just sitting on the ground in a chopper. WTH could it be. I ran other games they run fine. Someone help a brotha out.
            That's weird... I sometimes get a flashing black/white alternating thing when mission is loading (like an epileptic nightmare or something) but never happens in-game. It always goes away if I alt-tab once.

But your situation sounds... different. No idea what that's about. I don't think you can pass your FAA physical if you're blacking out at the stick. ;)

Comment

My chopper cockpits flicker when climbing to altitude briefly, but I don't get blackouts.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X