X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA2 "Wings of Russia"

This looks pretty damn good to me 8)
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVYmhyWSwyc[/media]
    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
    Norman Schwarzkopf

Re: ArmA2 "Wings of Russia"

What. The hell. Is it? I really like the look of those heavy lift aircraft though. Should have been filmed with WarFX and JTD tho.

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
    -Carl Von Clausewitz

'The Great Game' -Blog on War in Afghanistan:

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Rearden View Post
      What. The hell. Is it? I really like the look of those heavy lift aircraft though. Should have been filmed with WarFX and JTD tho.
      Believe new Russian inf/veh's but I myself just want the airlift capability an the Il's
      somthing ArmA been missing IMO.
      "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
      "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
      Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

UMMM, WOW!!!!! I WANT!

It would be oh so sweet to drop tanks like that.

Comment

That looked interesting, and the combat drop of those airborne russian troops looked great: it would be nice if we could have missions where we had to deploy air-transportable vehicles properly.
          sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

To bad someone did'nt mod this baby!!
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-141_Starlifter
            Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

one question to the admins can we have this PLEASE !
              To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

How comfortable is the community base with a mod sold with Russian forces Vs. Americans? I think we need more Coop missions attacking US troops as Russians!

Any way to code LAPES into ARMA? It'd be really cool if we had a mission that involved an Antonov/Ilyushin LAPES insertion (even a c130 LAPES asset insertion would be badass, I'll admit.)

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
                -Carl Von Clausewitz

Comment

We don't bring politics to gaming, there has been several opfor missions before(though obviously the large overweight is on bluefor missions)

I think we need more Coop missions attacking US troops as Russians!
                  Go make one! :)

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Call911 View Post
                    To bad someone did'nt mod this baby!!
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-141_Starlifter
                    There still WIP
                    Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Originally posted by sparks50 View Post
                      We don't bring politics to gaming, there has been several opfor missions before(though obviously the large overweight is on bluefor missions)

Go make one! :)
                      That's my next goal for a mission. Russian forces have some epic kit. I'd say this video brings politics very heavily into the gaming. I know in my EVE online community (down in 0.0) there was a strong conflict between Russian/NATO oriented players based somewhat in real-life political animosity. It -was- all in good fun, but the enemy had a commonality, in so far as they were not westerners.

-Carl Von Clausewitz

Comment

Can't wait to airdrop tanks =O

Comment

Yeah was'nt my intention u to creat such an uproar, just saw somthing for the future that looked very interesting for ArmA is all. BLUFOR/OPFOR no biggy to me I play both.
                          Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Those new paratrooper soldiers look really cool.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X