Great new SM deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great new SM deal

Guys now is the best time to become a supporting member. Until the first of JAN you will receive one of these for free. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keI59KRVco8[/media]

Also all new SM's receive a free slap chop, plus vince's nuts [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaR4LcLbW8I&feature=related[/media].

No really guys, becoming a SM is very important. The last couple months we have seem some members become SM's that is great. But there are more out there. No I am not drunk I don't think lol. Become an SM today.

Why become an SM. Well you do get some benifits. You can pick your slots in missions, you can join IHS like the 1st, 303rd and the 353rd. The IHS do special event nights that are really great small missions, alittle more orginized then the huge TG events. Its hard to say what is great about being an SM but it is. Try it for yourself. Its is $8 a month, try it for a month and see, if it is do able in your budget. I know its the holidays, but when your having a sweet game session and are getting stoked out (inside joke another thread) remember SM's are paying for it, help out. Make TG great guys. ---Boon OUT

Re: Great new SM deal

I joined last month, but for other reason. I just feel like it is right thing to do, because money can be used to pay for all server expenses.

Comment

LOL...

I agree, with Boon *shudder*. I have seen a rise in new people as well as some of the veterans becoming SM's. I am glad to see so many people supporting the community (or doing it to shut Boon up, either way works for me). I encourage everyone to become a Suporting Member if only to keep Boon from posting :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Damn right mikee and thanks, you were already a great TG contributor with your missions making but now you help keep us running, thanks bro.

Comment

dredge I will never stop till everyone is a SM lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
            Why become an SM. Well you do get some benifits. You can pick your slots in missions, you can join IHS like the 1st, 303rd and the 353rd.
            *Cough* and TFP. ;) - No, seriously, becoming an SM and supporting the community is an awesome thing, and as you all know it helps pay for our beloved ArmA2 servers :)

|TG-TFP|Kezei
            Ductus Exemplo

Comment

See Kez good looking out man, I forgot that stuff, thanks man.

Comment

and if you all become SM's we won't have to listen to this sh*t any longer so he can spend his time on more important things, like getting drunk or drunker or drunkest.

Comment

hmmm chief makes a valid and logical point, I would like more time to drink

Comment

I'm becoming an SM right now!

We're one step closer to getting a new server.
                    When deeds speak, words are nothing.
                    Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Comment

sweet thanks Nyax

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                        I encourage everyone to become a Suporting Member if only to keep Boon from posting :D
                        YEAH, what he said. ;)
                        "Lay down your soul to the gods rock and roll!" - Venom, 'Black Metal'

Comment

Originally posted by Nyax View Post
                          We're one step closer to getting a new server.

Dont think we getting a new server, unless the admins have a nice christmas surpirse for everyone :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
                            Dont think we getting a new server, unless the admins have a nice christmas surpirse for everyone :D
                            I know, though a new server for xmas would be awesome. I meant more arma2 SM = more chance to get a new server eventually.
                            When deeds speak, words are nothing.
                            Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Comment

Why would we event WANT a new server? We can't even fill the two we have simultanously. Not even closely.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X