This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Attention Admins* ACE patch/Island pack update

Hey guys ACE patch "Build 191" was just released: http://dev-heaven.net/projects/ace-mod2/news

It fixes critical issues with the current ACE build and the new Arma 1.5 patch. Like the UH1 causing CTD on mission loading screen.

Is it possible to update the server today as it would resolve these issues. It also seem unlikely that there will be an ACE patch on friday (XMAS) and perhaps monday.

Also is it possible to update the island Aiaktalik with Six updater and put it on our yoma addon sync. There are some major performance/desync issues with the version we are currently using plus a broken day and night cycle. The latest version is version 8.

Thanks

Re: *Attention Admins* ACE patch/Island pack update

Yeah it seems that sometimes a hotfix is needed with some of the more major bugs. Also, my sounds are really messed up in ACE now, and some of the picture art is missing and giving me errors. Is anyone else getting these problems?

Comment

@Kelethar
      There is a sound folder that is part of the yoma updater that fixes the sound problem

@Inq
      I will bring it up with the admin team and see if we can't work something out.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Kelethar View Post
        Yeah it seems that sometimes a hotfix is needed with some of the more major bugs. Also, my sounds are really messed up in ACE now, and some of the picture art is missing and giving me errors. Is anyone else getting these problems?
        My sounds are ok but I am getting the missing picture error when I look in the US Special Weapons box.

Comment

My game all of sudden ctd's now quite often sadly with 1.05 an ACE 8(
          "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
          "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
          Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Ace2 Beta 2

Beta 2 was released recently and should probably be quickly installed, since it (supposedly) fixes this showstopper bug:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/7320

which should be contained in current 193 (makes me wonder we have no thread about this yet with someone complaining or I missed it).

Comment

Re: Ace2 Beta 2

Originally posted by bert View Post
              Beta 2 was released recently and should probably be quickly installed, since it (supposedly) fixes this showstopper bug:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/7320

which should be contained in current 193 (makes me wonder we have no thread about this yet with someone complaining or I missed it).
              Already updated its on yoma now.
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Huge update, nearly every other file of mine is changed. 185megs

Comment

Where do you find the fill list of things that were added or fixed?
                  FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Were getting the PLA module on the server?
                    Last edited by sparks50; 12-25-2009, 04:17 PM.

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

the PLA are def not finished.

The weapon reload sounds seem like they were recorded in a hall way with bad echoing sounds. The weapon sounds all together are horrible. The solder's have extremely long necks which just looks really weird if you look at them long enough. No offense but this should not have been added in this current release of the ACE update. Would have been nice to see the Aussie or french special forces added instead of the PLA. Lots of disk space just wasted because of the PLA mod.
                      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Grr, updated yoma, but alpha server is AWOL, charlie is the old version, and Bravo Euro has bad pings...

Comment

im checking into it thanks for letting us know

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Still getting constant CTDs with 1.05 and the latest ACE version on YomaSync.

Comment

alpha is still being worked on..... thanks scope ill let everyone know

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X