Eagle Wing Hotfix and Director's Cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Wing Hotfix and Director's Cut

So I was cruisin' along the new campaign yesterday, yelling "Code Foxtrot" like it was cool. But I ran into a few bugs that didn't let me advance through. Luckily, they've released a hotfix for the bugs, as well as a Director's Cut edition, which adds music and the RAH-66 Comanche into the campaign.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8852

Haves fun now.

| |

Re: Eagle Wing Hotfix and Director's Cut

Good catch there. My initial reaction to the campaign was somewhat negative (mainly because I got used to having enemy soldiers 400m away occasionally missing a shot when firing at me), but I have to admit that it made me want to finish the Harvest Red campaign and the atmosphere after the Code Foxtrot was simply great. :D
    sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Some of the worst voice acting yet :D
      Nihility

Comment

Reminds me of STALKER except not as good. Is it just me or does your dude seem almost invulnerable?

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Invulnerable? I kept dieing every time a Chedaki looked at me the wrong way! I think once I died because a crow cawed at me too loudly! :D
          sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...