This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission = Great

Hi guys I was Simon playing on your server 5 Minutes Ago.

it was the first time ArmA 2 Online - and so great!!!

I want to say thanx for that :)

See you on the battlefield :)

Greetings from Germany

Re: Mission = Great

Great to have you, Simon!

Comment

Hey Simon, You were in my squad yesterday. I am glad I could be part of your first experience. Look around, familiarize yourself with us. Welcome to TG. :icon_cool

Comment

Greetings, fellow german! :row__593:

I started at TG with Arma 1 last year. The community here is simply great. Even if you should screw up in battle (what i did), these guys understand that everyone started once and do not make you feel like a complete fool.

It's not the first community i came across, but the first that used Team Tactics and VON extensively and through that, manages to create a very dense playing atmosphere.
        Because english is not my first language, i rather follow than lead, but it's always a lot of fun playing on TG.

Comment

[TG]B your leadership abilities are unsurpassed.
          The way you setup Red & Blue teams really works, especially when we where in a heavy fire fight, when we first hit the ground there was so much noise I couldn't hear your comms so I went to my opinions menu and turned down my effects sound and still had trouble hearing you but once we got away from the AAA guns it was much better.
          When Alpha got in to the thick of it attacking the AAA some of us took off across a field and came under fire one man was hit and I'll never forget faintly hearing you say ( I got you this far.. FALL BACK.... FALL BACK) I think that was the moment Alpha team really became a TEAM.
          As we moved on to the next obj you had us move out in a V formation into the woods then someone spotted an enemy patrol down in a ravine, you then had us get in a line formation and you notified command of the situation, you had us pick a target and we laid waste to the enemy squad, then the way you had red and blue teams advance threw the woods kept us alive as we came under heavy enemy resistance, having us fall back once our position became compromised, and then moving one squad up while the other team gave covering fire was text book.
          That is just a few of the memorable moments of the many enemy engagements we encountered along the way, you work vary cool under pressure even as HQ was falling apart at the seams and asking you to abort the mission you managed somehow to keep it all together to win the day.
          ~S~

You know when a new player joins in, and is apart of something like that they will...be back.

Comment

yeah great job last night B, haven't had that much fun since WAC missions on ACE 1 putting people on my back and carrying them back threw our lines to treat them was wow crazy and gave me that real feelings with all the background noise going on lol, and gunny that was me who spotted that patrol you guys shoulda talked more sooner! don't be afraid to get on squad coms and get into it!

Comment

Hind site is 20/20 but I wish we would have sent the truck back to the FARP to rearm the squad with some AT and stingers when we where in that town just outside of the airfield..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X