Patrol Ops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Patrol Ops

I cought the last two hours of this mission when I joined the server. I want to say that was one of the better teamwork game sessions that I have had in a really long time.

Adept did a fantastic job of being CO. I was Bravo lead, zebra was Charlie (recon) lead, and I do believe beer was Alpha. Adept found the sweet spot in leading where he gave general directions and then let the leading trickle down from there. My squad was fantastic, I know I really enjoyed the intersquad coms as there were times where we worked off one another when we were over 600 meters apart. It was great to see such action and attention to detail by everyone last night. I also really enjoyed the end with all of the still shots.....some of them pictures were pretty funny!!!

Thanks for a great session!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Patrol Ops

Totally agree..... was a great game last night and adept did a great job as CO

Really enjoyed myself
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Last night was indeed amazing. The round before we had to restart because of laggy parameters was fantastic as well.

At one point we were about 8km away from main and I lost contact with Bo0G (he was CAS and I was JTAC) which was awesome in its own way. The communication was amazing and the teamwork/patience of everyone was some of the best I've seen. Communication from CO to Alpha to Bravo was great to hear and even better to see. Great Game last night to everyone involved.

Comment

Great games, really enjoyed leading it, was easy with good squad leaders, from a bad start to two great and well completed missions, it was one of the best times I've had in a long while

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I loved the bomb dropped on my head at the end ;)
          Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends
          St. John 15:13

Comment

Originally posted by racinfootball View Post
            I loved the bomb dropped on my head at the end ;)
            A little bit too 'danger close' by the sound of it:D
            sigpic

Former Pathfinder
            Former ARMA Admin
            Former ARMA TGU instructor
            Former TGU Headmaster
            Current Noob
            Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server