So much fun on Alpha tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much fun on Alpha tonight

You all, I will hate you all because it's 1:32am & I will get up in 4.5 hours. Soo much fun, so much pain....lolz.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: So much fun on Alpha tonight

The helll did i miss tonight?

Damn you work for making me force unkl to stay up all night :(
    |TG-73rd|BloodDrops2094
    Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Comment

What an ending, the convoy and head on charge with armour into the AO, pure adrenaline and then the AI opened a can of whup butt on us. Thanks to all that participated, lots of new faces.

Comment

Good games from what I saw, looks like I missed the real party though. :P

Comment

Sounds like fun, thanks for the assist earlier Unkl. I even wrote up an AAR for tonight's events on Bravo.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks to B, Brooklyn, Cybertool, Chief & that other fella (sorry you were appointed in a very chaotic moment on the hill south of Feruz Abad) for taking leadership last night.

Also, big thanks to the crew of Victor 5 of the last Abrams. Patrick as loader, PZ4 as gunner & the driver (whos name I will look up too) who showed perfect discipline and patience...who was responsible for us being able to run out of ammo. :)

The phn keyboard is not my friend
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I don't know if it is the new AI mod, or new Domi mechanism, I am liking the new challenge we get now. On several occasions we push and gain some ground. And then a whole bunch of infantry just tramples over us. We organize a new push. And we really fight our butt off trying to get that Tower down. I am talking 20 + guys pushing together with overwatch and armor and everything... The new east coast server plays very well and handles the traffic nicely as well.

We had 3 or 4 regulars and 20+ public players. We were running two big squads with command structure and pilot squad. Later added some armor squads. It was full blown large scale operations. This is third night in a row. And we have seen some repeat public players seeking us out. We even have a new guy wearing the TG tag.

Comment

Your server is great, and the teamplay is awesome. Every other arma 2 server I've played on is a chunky lagfest, but yours is very smooth. Had a blast playing with you all the past 2 nights.

Edit: our driver was Sheppy

Comment

Me and a friend decided to jump in on a random domination server yesterday - and boy did we land in the right spot.
                  Thanks to B for being an awesome squad leader - you bring some great enthusiasm.

Guess I'll stick around a bit more.

Comment

LOVED IT. Played with Ryan as SL Monday night and Bub last night. I had a couple CTDs last night, the last one being close to my bed time, I decided to pack it in, but I'm just thrilled with the team work and simulation level.

"Les"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X