Event battle of the bulge afteraction report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Event battle of the bulge afteraction report

Thank you to all who attend I enjoyed myself hope that you did to.

1 post your stories opinions etc

2 post your bugs issues or requests here

Thanks And hope to see you all again..

More to report later.

Re: Event battle of the bulge afteraction report

Armor was having an ok time shooting infantry....

on first contact with the first tiger, our channel was filled the shrieks of multiple little girls.

and they were itching all game to just charge the forest banzai style (which when they did later didn't turn out so well).

and other than the tigers not moving glitch, and being a little stagnant in the middle, i enjoyed this event.
    Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

All that I can say is that the mission went as I planned never had idea that we would have to move out of the town but that part of the plan went well I couldnt have chosen another group of people to tackle this mission, I was really nervous previous to the misssion because I didnt knew what was gonna happen with the communication, but we had experienced people on the event and it all went smooth

Comment

Couple of us had our game crash at the same moment about 1 minute after launch. Quite disappointing to wait all that time for the mission to start, only to crash out and be unable to actually participate. I don't mind single life missions, but JIP for me is a must.
        |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

i thought the armor was to over kill. The inf didnt seem to get much action maybe due to lack of enemy inf
          sigpic

Comment

The event had good communication and turnout. My only suggestion is more enemy infantry at more locations, I never got that cornered feeling. Also OPS there better be some massive "Broken Arrow" if you catch my drift. :row__572:
            sigpic

Comment

It was pretty simple from XO point of view. I was all over keeping an eye on infantry and helping Squad 3 and 4 stay toped off on ammo.

Good collaboration, too bad about the infantry issues.

OPS thanks for putting this together.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

The tank crews racked up around 100 kills, commanders somehow had access to an M2 .50 with optics. The tanks were terrified at first, because someone mentioned a King Tiger. We were all expecting to die within the first 10 minutes, I think we were all planning on abandoning the tanks the moment someone sneezed at us. At the end I think we lost 1 tank with crew and our tank was abandoned when a Pak 50 destroyed one of our tracks and severely damaged the hull. Once my crew (Jeepo, Nardini and I) were in the forest fighting from trench to trench it became a lot more intense and fun. I am glad the quartermaster allowed the tank crews to grab a primary weapon. We would of been dead if not for those Garands.

Comment

The infantry didn't really see much action, at least my squad didn't, not so sure about 3 and 4, they sounded like they were having a lot of fun over there. we lost our leader halfway through due to disconnection, really wish there was JIP, as none of us knew how to lead very well besides him. We didn't see much action until we got into the woods, and i would say that mission went TOO well, but thats not always a bad thing, i still had a lot of fun, seeing as when we were at alpha we were just chatting while we waited for contact, and most of us were laughing. Also it was pretty hilarious when that sherman rolled right off the broken bridge, almost flipped, then drove on like nothing happened.
                  sigpic
                  My terrible youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/flamewareyer

Comment

Big thanks to the organizers! A success in my book despite a fairly quiet time as medic in Sectors 1 and 2. B did a great job coordinating medical teams.

Cheers!

Biggs
                    sigpic

Canadjun, eh?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed