X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Patrol ops - Celle Jan 7

Misson: Patrol ops, clearing towns in the south
    Command/Teamlead: Spaz
    Squad: BL1P, Slim and Hawk_Eye (Others joined at the end, can't remember any names)
    Air: Ghadlan

We used the Venom to drop the squad off, secure the town and then pick us up again, in and out fast. Ghadlan did a great job flying transport and providing CAS, it was nice to have bit of viking fire power ready when we needed it. Not always accurate but then you just use a bigger stick, right? ;)

This was my third day in ACE and first time leading, I got a lot to learn but playing with these guys was a great start. I tried using a combination of what worked in PR and what I learned from real life, everything sure didn't work but we got the job done. I would love to hear what you guys think about my leading and what I can improve. Would be great to see that A-10 video as well.

Edit: Oh, and we cleared everything but two town in the south I think.
    |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Re: Patrol ops - Celle Jan 7

All around very good mission I must say, in and out quick and efficiently. For me as a novice when it comes to piloting this was a very good oppurtunity to hone my piloting skills when it comes to landing, fast roping and sling loading. Oh and also when it comes to dropping dumb GBUs with the A-10 which is really hard to fly, as you could probably tell by my miserable gun runs.
    I say it was a mission complete since the last 2 towns would have taken just as long to clear as the rest of the towns that we had cleared, simply because the other 2 were major towns connected to others across the river.
    Excellent leading Spaz, radio comms were a little mediocre but they were alot better than mine on my 3rd day with ace thats for sure. Once you get comfortable with the radios I am certain that you will do excellent as CO.

P.s my name is pronounced with a G not a K :D
    sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
    [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

I have given up on nicknames, I'm just going to call people what ever I feel like from now on. ;)
      |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ml#post1763231
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X