X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] More Hurrah

Report:
    Day 1:
    deployed with about 6x infantry from Loy Manara Airfield at aprox. 1000Hrs to clear Sultansafe and Hurutimam along with a TOW HMMVV and a Crow (m2) HMMVV. Successfully cleared Sultansafe with minimal contact. Failed to clear Huzrutimam. Took multiple KIAs. Returned to base. A convoy of 2HMMVV an MHQ (LAV) and 2 MTVR (1x trans 1x fuel), to 07780529 and succesfully set up FOB Quark. Cleared Timurkalay with minimal casualties. During this advance we lost 1x MH-60 Blackhawks, over garmarud. Suspected AA missile. Pilot was recovered and unit returned to FOB.

CURRENT: FOB Quark contains: 2x mortar, 4x M2, 1x TOW, 1x AA, 1x MK-19, 1x MHQ, 2x of each ammo box (including vehicle), 1x MTVR repair, 1x MTVR fuel, 1x MTVR Ammo, 1x MTVR transport, 1x littlebird, 2x Strykers (1 Mk-19, 1 M2). Expect heavy resistance in Garmarud including enemy AA. The MSR route from Main to FOB, may contain hostile patrols! There is no action plan at the time. Holding at FOB Quark until furthar orders. Morale is high amongst the troops and they eagerly await battle tomorrow.

The Current time is: 15:28:09

acting CO at FOB Quark, Shoomfie, signing out.

(video to come.)

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Re: More Hurrah

This morning me and xorriliz cleared huzurittman and Chardarkath we took down at least 50+ infantry, 10 bdrm 2, 10 various off-road vehicles. We had 1 times casualties in the form of an civilian walking over an IED and the process he saved our lives.

There is also a new set of objectives to start the day with.

After securing these towns we will launch an assault on Feruz Abad.

ArmA2OA 2013-05-18 12-18-32-680.jpg
    ArmA2OA 2013-05-18 12-21-58-008.jpg
    TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

A very brief AAR:
      I jumped on to the server and found it empty... thought I'd scout out around LZ Red to the West of Timrukalay in preparation for later missions. Geared up, jumped on an ATV and started the long drive... just coming around the hairpin south of Timurkalay Arma gives me an error and crashes to desktop... *sigh* / rage quit.

Therefore... if you drive past an abandoned ATV in the middle of the road and a lonely corpse, spare a thought for me!
      sigpic

Comment

someone changed the mission to insurgency 0.80... I Went in and saw wicked and blackhawk12322 on the scoreboard. I guess a random guy joined in the server and changed the mission
        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

What?! Well that is no good at all...

Comment

The patrol ops mission crashed and we loaded up chernarus domi so it shouldn't be on insurgency unless the mission was done

Comment

Actually I'd set the Domination parameters to only have 2 AO's and then be complete. This was because we were just trying to seed the server after the event mission crashed. Setting up the planned MSO for today.

The settings are set so that it is impossible for someone to join the server & just change the mission currently due to the planned event. Only a 100% vote from at least 12 players can currently change it. Don't tell anyone, it's an admin secret.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Today's convoy for the northern FOB
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice shot, Rudolph. I'd be there with you, but I'm building a new PC after mine crashed yesterday.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X