• Show
Clear All

• Aar

Dimitrius: Squad Lead
    Morbo: Blue FireTeam Lead
    Blue team:Seeken Beckner
    Green Team Leader: Deviant
    Green Team: Stirling, Liquid, Garthra.

In my memory, I cannot rememeber a better time when we worked better as a squad.

Deviant and Morbo lead their fire teams in an excellent manner. Our medics, Xaoc, and Redshirt kept our team 100 percent the whole time and we sustained enemy fire the entire time.

it was a symphony. I was the least common demonstrator as the leader. Deviant and Morbo were the conductors, and our fire team members were the real stars. We worked as a cohesive unit the entire time. Our unit medics worked well with the fire teams. Our units performed excellently and their their fireteams and team members worked as professionally as I have ever seen.

Excelleent work by all. As squad leader, I was merely a bystander and more an astonished observer.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Aar

:) It was great fun! Great job everyone!
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

I had a great time with our little group last night! I felt bad about dropping out before the end. Looking forward to the next time!
      Seeken

Comment

Re: Aar

*thumbs up*

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X