Dredges Dungeon Master Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Dredges Dungeon Master Series

Post up your AAR here, will get some screenies and such from my FRAPs when I can to add to it asap.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Dredges Dungeon Master Series

Aar??

Comment

After Action Review. What players liked, didn't like, what we should change to make it better.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

With not playing on a TG server (been playing KingOfTheHill PvP) for a while, it was nice to hear communications and people wanting the best from their teammates. I had to leave a little after our second task but up into that I think it was really nice. We used some good tactics. Adept did a good job leading.

Things I would change is to keep it to one communication system, I know my squad was split and that is why we used TS, but it was still a little inconvenience to do so, but that was WAY minor for me. Also a little tough to follow teammates (I think it was just me getting used to no hex's) when we were all so close together clearing the first task, but again, not a big issue for me.

All in all I enjoyed playing with some old friends.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Loved the aspect of human controlling the action in real time. I had a lot of fun as a foot soldier.

Some things that might make it interesting would be adding the element of transport helicopter with a human pilot and increase ambushes and overall action on route to the objective. I was watching hill tops anticipating a sniper team or light armor to pop up. But that did not happen. Loved the IEDs.

I definetely had fun and looking forward to the next installment of this series.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X