[IMAGES] Operation Brain Drain - Combat Photography

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] [IMAGES] Operation Brain Drain - Combat Photography

In last Sunday night's Operation Brain Drain I was acting as Raider 9-1, a medic attached to Raider 6. In amongst the action I was able to find some time to dedicate to a favourite past time - combat photography.

The medics go over their treatment routines before the mission start

The first boots leave the ground

Butler surveys the final objective

Reinforcements are lifted in

The full "photo essay" with higher definition shots is at http://imgur.com/a/cldXR.
    sigpic

Re: [IMAGES] Operation Brain Drain - Combat Photography

Awesome photos! Thanks for taking pics!

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice photos!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Don't mean to hijack your awesome photo thread, but I'll just leave this video here:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...wYVBfH1G0#t=34

Sorry Butler :)

Comment

LOL . . . . ok, my question would be . . . why?? . . . .did you accidentally select "eject" . . . or were you pushed?? . . . . Awesome video though . . . I love how you see the image of the body falling away from the heilo then the pilot coming on and saying . . . . someone just jumped out . . .

Awesome stuff.

Comment

I had accidentally rebound my eject key to H, when testing a mission.

And when I was searching around my keyboard for the key to toggle off my watch... well you know the rest.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

That's awesome!!!! . . . . . we were in the sub wondering "how did Butler die so soon?? . . . we're not even on station to watch the first coast???" . . . . . . good to know the "funny" behind what we saw on the screen . . .

On another note . . . we need to get more people recording their perspective of a given mission (i'll host the place to put the raw footage) and we need to make some collage vids of the missions for others (and for us here) to see what went on in "other" areas of the battle . . . . I have mine from "back of the bus - sub time" . . . . . exciting stuff . . . lol . . . I'd like to consider it for the upcoming mission this Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by PeanutButterWolf View Post
                Don't mean to hijack your awesome photo thread
                No problems was meant to be an AAR because I didn't see anything on the forums.

Nice video by the way :) that was a slightly awkward moment - kind of a stunned silence in the chopper. Errr... what just happened??

By the way I was watching your stream at one point while we were getting ready - came over and danced a bit with you guys. Felt like some weird PIP think going on watching myself in third person on another screen! (Unfortunately my internet is really slow here so I had to stop streaming)

Arma 3 key bindings seem to be a killer - at least it wasn't the dreaded Grenadeventory "G" key :)
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X