Wednesday night wrapup.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday night wrapup.

This evening B and I started with just a two man team and by the end of the night we were several players deep. We had excellent communications, excellent tactics, and excellent fun.

I'd like to recognize the following.

B - Power player, nothing further is needed. He's well known for his skills.
    Garthra - Good job taking lead of the second fire team
    Woody - New player, thanks for joining us, you learned alot tonight and helped us out quite a bit.
    Monsati - Good to see an old hat back at it. You needed no time to get into the swing of things. Excellent radio and communications skills.
    Craig Holmes - Thanks for showing up.
    Gumby - Good to see you again, you were the only one to die on the second mission. Way to take one for the team.
    Ramna - Excellent point man. Your fireteam leadership and constant attention to the objective helped your fireteam get to where it needed to be in one piece.
    Lee - Good to see you again. Thanks for showing up.

If I had my way, every night would be like this evening was. But there are many different outcomes and approaches to tactical game play.

Look for me next week. I really enjoyed leading this group of tactical gamers. You guys made this evening very fun for everyone involved.

-Dimitrius

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Wednesday night wrapup.

For a pickup game that was pretty fun. We had a slow methodical approach to the objectives and resulted in excellent tactical gameplay. I had some serious fun. Good games had by all.

Comment

Re: Wednesday night wrapup.

Originally posted by |TG| B View Post
      For a pickup game that was pretty fun. We had a slow methodical approach to the objectives and resulted in excellent tactical gameplay. I had some serious fun. Good games had by all.
      Yep, lets keep these games coming

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X