Inavde and Annex, Oct 5, 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Inavde and Annex, Oct 5, 2014

Man that was some orgnaized chaos there. Amount of public players we had, we did pretty awesome. Took down one side mission and a tough main mission. Two full squads with Air power behind us, it was some insane craziness.

Unk commanded and led a squad of his own. Great composure during some difficult firefights and challenging individuals.

I had another large squad with sniper teams and all, working through the objective. Some of the returning players are becoming very proficient in working as a part of a TG team. I love it.

One of the things that stood out was Gigman as our long range heavy sniper. Everytime he fired onto enemy over our head I got the chills. That thing is loud and scary and he ust have killed close to a hundred. Biggs was great a medic throughout the fights. Even complaining about how busy he was, he got people back up enough to keep us in the fight. Of course Potato sharing the leadership responsibilities and taking care of a fireteam was a big help. Finally, Xor being a perfect soldier making me feel all safe and protected.

Everybody who joined and left in between and to the end Bravo squad kicked some butt and took some names.

Re: Inavde and Annex, Oct 5, 2014

I finally got to play some. Had a great time, thanks to all on the server.

Comment

Had a great time providing long range support, racked up some numbers, but I still need to work on my reconnaissance/communication skills. Many thanks to B, Potato, and Unk for keeping everything so tight. That was an awesome game - everything felt really on point.
      Great job everyone, hope to have many more like it.
      -Gig

Comment

I was as rusty as my childhood bicycle, but it was great to play with you guys even for a short time. :) Really brought a smile to my face to see so many old faces and some new ones.

Now all we need is mortars... ;)

Short but sweet gaming session!
        The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

I enjoyed this mission, as always a great job from our SL's and FTL's (B, Unkl and Potatonator as the ones I knew)

Originally posted by Garthra View Post
          Now all we need is mortars... ;)
          there are 82mm carry-able vanilla mortars, they're effective :) I remember it was used once in a mission but quite long ago
          - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

BIG fun! Next time I may try to introduce the CCP concept (or at least a roving version) to cut down the running between squads to apply bandages. Good work all.

Biggs
            sigpic

Canadjun, eh?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse