Excalibur

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Excalibur

Yesterday night we sneaked in a mission for six players.

B (Team Lead)
    Craig (Autorifleman)
    Xorilliz (Marksman)
    Potatonator (Medic)
    Ramna (Engineer)
    system23/RagPole (Heavy AT)

This mission is originally done by a guy named Navarre. When I imported it to TG, I only added one more slot and changed its ammo system. Everything else is the same. I got play it throughly finally yesterday. Excalibur is one of the highest rated missions on the Steam workshop. Playing through it and experiencing the enemy placements, environment really validated that for me. A team must be careful and smart in their execution to succeed and I had the exact team.

A couple of inside bonus comments. This song has been in my head since we completed that mission. "House of the Rising Sun" by Animals.

Re: Excalibur

I still regret my choice of rifle, I'll probably always pick the MXM over the mk18, especially to take down sentries with suppressed shots and to be more mobile and carry more rounds, the box only gave me 8 7.62 mags so I almost ran out once before grabbing another 8 mags.

Overall the mission and the session were awesome, B usually wanted me to stick back on the rear or a flank, or up on an elevated position (balconies, 2nd stories, outskirts of Towns) and I felt generally safe with you 5 covering all directions and saving me once up on a hill, which means I only got taken down once in a town up close... good stuff :)

I loved the Music too but the mission objectives were the best, there was variation in both terrain and tasks which never got boring, but the lack of slots fills the server up quickly and the mission is long (fortunately this time noone attempted to join while we played so we could finish it)
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Re: Excalibur

What a great mission, I certainly enjoyed blowing stuff up. Also, I was very happy to not have a V.A.S. and the U key back. Thank you B for leading...
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X