Operation Brute Force Jan 18, 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Operation Brute Force Jan 18, 2015

I could write a lenghty report about this Event. Though I think this video captures this mission a lot better.

Re: Operation Brute Force Jan 18, 2015

That is just brutal lol. We were soo under powered with 1 squad infantry. Ah, well. Next time we will do a longer sign up to get the players we need. That was a darn good run we had finishing that squad off just the two of us. Sorry Solo, I shot ya, had no idea you were coming up over the ridge to our position. At least the 800 HE rounds obliterated the evidence of blue on blue.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Re: Operation Brute Force Jan 18, 2015

Unkl - yes clearly that soft GL launching vehicle did not like me. I watched as my body jumped around as round after round of GL was spot on I lost count after a while and just enjoyed watching as it kept wasting rounds on me. Didn't affect my "bleed out" timer and just got him to waste more rounds. I did get some good vid (may have to post it up as well) from the "up the hill" angle while my GL chared body laid up-slope from you guys. The enemy did a pretty nice job of flanking and basically surrounding the remaining men that were lucky (unlucky??) enough to still be up. What part of "I'M DOWN ALREADY" did those guys not get????

Good run. Liked the setup. We didn't get ambushed as we were loading out (like THAT ever happens - wink), teams moved nicely together, we picked up a few along the way good for the time it lasted. Probably needed some of our own "heavier" armor on a hill back a ways to lob some for our support as well, ah well live (and die) and learn.

Thanks B, fun stuff.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X