Operation Meat shield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Operation Meat shield

Tonight during insurgency Tankus (the better soldier ;), Experiment and I decided to do a operation to do a naval assault and it was deemed operation MeatShield. It was deemed this because the plan was to use experiment as a meatshield on the initial landing phase. When we first landed on the shore we were fighting one man that seemed to constantly move around when experiment went down i decided to throw a frag which ricocheted and killed Tankus, however we were able to recover and take out the grids. We then proceeded to get a heli lift from a pilot who didn't seem to like Experiment very well as he left with him still on board. However we were still able to take the objective. The main reason for this AAR was to talk about too guys i played with for the first time tonight who made this little mission a BLAST. Thank you guys that was a Hilarious little run we had there and i sure hope i get to play with you guys again. (Tankus you will always be the better soldier) (Experiment they really don't pay us enough do they?) LOL,

Thanks again,

Connor

Re: Operation Meat shield

That grenade...

Comment

Welcome to TG my friend :) hope to see you around again soon.

Comment

I would, also, like to give a thanks to Tankus. After the server died down a bit there were only 5 of us: Evanovich, Dosoa (sp?), Jeffery, Tankus, & myself leading.

As you looked out from the main base with thermals, there was literally 30+ (my guess is ~50) hostiles all around the opposite end of the bridgehead. Any attempt at moving out was immediately met with withering fire. We were able to roll a wheel-less IFV to a repair truck and repair it(don't know why I didn't just get in the truck and move it to the IFV, but...). We loaded everyone in with Evanovich in the commander seat, Tankus gunning, everyone else in the back, and me in the driver seat. We jetted out of the base, across the bridge, and hung an immediate left as we made landfall. Following the coast for a bit, we eventually turned into the city and began taking heavy contacts.

Tankus, up on the gun, was mowing them down left & right, front & back. We got pretty deep in and had our boots disembark as we rolled along with them providing cover. It was all working damn near perfect...until the RPG of course.

But it was a great run with the Marshall, hope we can do it again sometime.

Welcome to the forums, Tankus. ;)
        "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMNW...ature=youtu.be

My upload is not yet finished but there's my perspective of the Marshall run. Targets were everywhere.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X