Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tac Tuesday - Jun 23 2015

Had a couple good missions last night.

The first mission was to take down 5 enemy radar and communication installations. Each of the installations were small and lightly defended, so we hit them with small teams in quick strikes. The first team out was myself, Craig, Conner, and Packa. We landed 500 meters from the compound, snuck within 200 meters, then advanced under fire to breach the compound. We made good use of smoke and supressing fire and all four of us made it in and out with a single casualty. We were able to replicate the success on the second objective as well, joined by Ninja, Sparrow, and Scotty. The third site proved much more difficult. There were no covered approaches, so we had to fight our way to the compound. The first approach seemed to be going ok, then we ran right into a Marid IFV. That pinned us down, and though we were eventually able to destroy it, it took too long and we ended up surrounded by enemy reinforcements.

I had to leave at that point, but I hear that the team regrouped and took out the objective on the next attempt. Hopefully someone else can pick up the story from here : )

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X