Monday night MCC - Dec 14.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Monday night MCC - Dec 14.

The night went splendidly. We managed to squeeze in three operations in 3 hours.

Redhead and McCherubim lead a raided on a mountain side compound to kill an HVT with a 30 minute clock. They dusted off with 5 minutes to spare. Sadly Erwin, the pilot for Cherub's team, had to sneeze and decided he'd rather crash an expensive virtual helicopter and kill 7 virtual souls, than have to clean his own snot off his monitor and keyboard. I guess that's fair.

B lead a large squad (15), with Red and Cherub as FTLs, into the heart of of a heavily occupied Kavala to steal the enemies super important laptop. It had all the data on it, ALL of it. Conner picked it up, but forgot to safely shut it down before disconnecting it from the network. CSAT was very angry about that and sent 2 platoons of airborne troops to try to keep him from escaping. The transport helicopters managed to scoop up the survivors while under heavy fire. Everyone made it safely home on the helos... except Conner. Some say the enemy shot him, others that Experiment pushed him off the skid in an selt-belt check gone horribly wrong.

Finally I lead a much smaller squad to take back Telos from the AAF. Experiment lead the assualt team, while I managed the support team (MMG and Medic), and coordinated with CAS. We had some blistering firefights as we roved up and down the town. I think RedHead expended 1000+ MMG rounds suppressing the enemy reinforcements that kept trying to move in from the military base to the south. Hummel was flying CAS and knocked out at least 5 MRAPs before they even got a chance to fire on us, which was much appreciated.

I have video of the last op, I'll post it tomorrow.

Red's team moving in on the HVT compound - as seen from the enemy rifleman they didn't see in the bushes ;)

This was the results of the sneezing pilot.

Scouting the HVT compound.

This image is my "carefully advising" of the CSAT MMG to only shoot *close* to our intrepid heroes. who forgot to look up in an urban enviroment. [MENTION=6577]experiment626[/MENTION] wiped me off the map pretty quick with his 3GL once i started firing :)
    Last edited by Noyava; 12-15-2015, 01:40 AM.

Re: Monday night MCC - Dec 14.

I learned a few things after playing for 6 hours tonight.

1. Never trust experiment in a helicopter
    2. Never click on the free IPAD ad on CSAT laptops
    3. Don't trust Lowspeed with your medkits
    4. Always triple check to confirm dead enemies
    5. Look both ways before crossing a street
    6. RedHead may or may not be experiments dad
    7. Always give Cap.S a proper burial.
    8. Churches can protect you from at least 3 mortar shells.
    9. You can move Ammo Crates in the game by hand!!!

Other than these notes it was a great night of gaming i ran around as a medic for the entirety of the events and it was fun got to run in some FireTeams that had fairly new leaders. All in all it was a great night of gaming had a complete blast 10/10 would play agian. Thanks for running it Noy and looking forward to my new IPAD in 5-7 business days!

Comment

Cap's ceremony was so moving that I cried. I guess that might have been all the exploded debris in my eyes thought...

Comment

Hilarious AARs, gutted I couldn't be there, won't miss the next one. Have to clean coffee of my monitor now after reading the 'sneeze' bit, classic.

Comment

Loved to see some new leaders consistently taking on the role and excelling at it last night. We started early until Noya's session started. MCC session was a complete blast. Did I say I loved the new leaders stepping up and doing a damn great job?

Comment

Number of CSAT stepped on: 2
            Number of CSAT jumping out of doors and windows: 6+
            Number of CSAT walking AMONGST us: 3
            Number of Cap's explosives detonated: unknown, but buying stock in manufacturing company...
            Number of "Noy deaths" at my hands: not nearly enough
            Number of best games ever at TG : infinite

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

It was my pleasure to lead a fireteam for two missions last night. I would like to thank B for being squad lead on the Kavala Op, Redhead for leading the other fireteam, Noyava for setting up the missions, and my teammates who were under my command for most of the time as well: Cody, DMZ Scout, Lord Shenanigan, Rabbit, and Super64.

Almost forgot about our pilot! Erwin, code name Blue Waffle, whose piloting license may be a bit questionable, but he gets the job done and is good for a laugh.
              sigpic
              Pro Deo et Patria
              (For God and Country)

Comment

Originally posted by MrCherubim View Post
                It was my pleasure to lead a fireteam for two missions last night. I would like to thank B for being squad lead on the Kavala Op, Redhead for leading the other fireteam, Noyava for setting up the missions, and my teammates who were under my command for most of the time as well: Cody, DMZ Scout, Lord Shenanigan, Rabbit, and Super64.

Almost forgot about our pilot! Erwin, code name Blue Waffle, whose piloting license may be a bit questionable, but he gets the job done and is good for a laugh.
                You did really good as our FT leader Cherubim. In fact, I did not know that was your first time. I just assumed you always lead a team! It was a pleasure reviving you... over and over and over. haha

Comment

Originally posted by |TG| Connor View Post
                  3. Don't trust Lowspeed with your medkits
                  Haha! Sorry Conner, due to some ARMA glitch. My Medkit vanished and had to borrow yours due to our guys in need of it. Whilst you were 'sleeping' on the ground. :)

Great time!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Finally edited the video. Most of it was boring to watch, lots of MCC and Zues screens. Managed to find a 3 minute clip that had some action. Spoiler: [MENTION=6577]experiment626[/MENTION] dies!

Comment

In my defense, they were coming out of the GD woodwork on that one!

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X