Enemy Assault -- 9 April 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enemy Assault -- 9 April 2016

It was just me and Metully after a couple others logged off for the night. We get into a Blackfoot and decide to give the AAF a very bad day, raining all sorts of lethal stuff from beyond visual range. We spent an hour or two dispensing of infantry and ground targets when we agreed to land the helicopter near a suitcase mission. I was flying, he was gunning when I put it down in an open field to simulate a crash landing where the pilots survive and are ordered to carry out the mission on foot (using Vermin SMGs). Long story short, we spend a bit of time fighting our way into cover, where we pick up some upgraded guns and gear. We get within 50 meters of the suitcase's location, and there are a bunch of enemy troops heading our way, so we hide inside a small metal shed nearby. When I walked to the window to rest my rifle so I could engage, I was apparently within triggering range of an IED that was OUTSIDE THE SHED.

TL;DR rekt, rip, gg no re, get Arma'd.

P.S. Yes this is an informal AAR but I never post one and it was just the two of us. Just wanted to show how much fun you can have even with low player counts. Never be shy about hopping on the server if you want to get a game going, you might just be surprised at how many people are waiting for someone to join the server.

Re: Enemy Assault -- 9 April 2016

I TOLD you SMGs were fun :)

Sounds like a good time. Thanks for the AAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Noyava View Post
      I TOLD you SMGs were fun :)

Sounds like a good time. Thanks for the AAR.
      Note the "we picked up upgraded guns and gear"

:)

Comment

I assumed you meant the enemies handguns and Chem lights...

Comment

Nice read. It is fun to run with basic underpowered weapons, and challenge yourselves from time to time. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Awesome. Especially the SMGs and low player count part.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X