11-15-2016 | Tactical Tuesday Shout-out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-15-2016 | Tactical Tuesday Shout-out

We were playing a defend the HQ mission on Tuesday. I was posted an MG position where I witnessed several enemy vehicles (mostly Tracked APC's) roll up on our position. I don't know who our AT crew was/were, but a shout-out goes to whoever it was at the HQ position who made it rain missile fire down upon the enemy vehicles. If anyone could identify them(selves), I would be more than happy to give credit where credit is due. It saved our bacon's out there that mission!

Cheers,
    Shoomfie

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

I believe that was either Xor.

...I think.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I know B_Wilco took out a couple armored units with this RPG Tuesday, as did Bond. Everyone did some serious work to hold that HQ.

The real hero was MPL_Trace as medic. I was also a medic, but I was down more than not :)

Comment

Originally posted by Noyava View Post
        I know B_Wilco took out a couple armored units with this RPG Tuesday, as did Bond. Everyone did some serious work to hold that HQ.

The real hero was MPL_Trace as medic. I was also a medic, but I was down more than not :)
        Ha, fun times, I think LowSpeedHighDrag , Noyava did a good job as medics, we certainly had a lot of work. I remember docking behind cover every time "friendly" artillery was called. I've never seen my screen shaking so bad from the HE shells landing so close to us. The night time mission was great. Again, fun times..
        |MPL TRACE|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X