Hearts and Minds - March 23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearts and Minds - March 23

A little video AAR from the afternoon session of Hearts and Minds on Takistan

Thanks to LowSpeed for leading the first part, Skoomonk for leading the second part, and special thanks to Stannerz for stepping up and doing an excellent job organizing the chaos when Skoomonk had to leave unexpectedly. Good leadership always makes the mission, so I appreciate all three of these guys efforts.

LMAO "That sounds like a bad frag!!" - Priceless
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

I'm a little sad my mic didn't record my voice on this clip. Probably better for all of you to not hear my usual drivel - but my explanation of how LowSpeed actually caught an enemy frag tossed at us and tried to heroically throw it away, all while I bandaged him up, would have helped set the mood.

Comment

I didn't realize LowSpeedHighDrag was the one to throw it? Maybe accidentally had it to lob instead of regular throw? :)
        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty mad about this recording honestly. I don't know why shadowplay decided to record so crappy, but all the other ones did just fine.
          Anyways quick run down was that we were garrisoned in a compound waiting to move back to the vehicles when a group of 10+ hostiles was spotted on the cliff. The audio is enough to paint the picture for the horrible quality. If I had a better video editing software, I would attempt to save it, but Windows Movie Maker only takes you so far. Anyways just listen to the pure awesomeness.
          P.S. We killed them all.

Side note: I was using the range finders wrong in that video. I was actually getting the azimuth instead of range. I sorted it out later that night though.

This Makes Me Mad - YouTube
          Good gameplay but shadowplay really screwed me on the recording

https://youtu.be/pJmGzorvDEo

Comment

Originally posted by dumb13dor3 View Post
            Anyways quick run down was that we were garrisoned in a compound waiting to move back to the vehicles when a group of 10+ hostiles was spotted on the cliff. The audio is enough to paint the picture for the horrible quality. If I had a better video editing software, I would attempt to save it, but Windows Movie Maker only takes you so far. Anyways just listen to the pure awesomeness.
            You are an outstanding RTO, thanks for helping out last night.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Dimitrius Thanks man, I was wondering how much help it was having someone run LR for an SL. I know it is done from time to time and it got me thinking that it is probably of much use especially for an SL with that amount of people underneath him. We need more hostage missions! :)

Comment

Just wanted to say that I had a lot of fun playing squad lead for BLUE ACTUAL. I joined late in the evening and led an excellent group of guys into two IED's and a whole slew of dead enemies!

Next time we'll probably just stick to the air taxi.

Here's the infamous moment when Lion, Dick, Hobo and Kyle went down. Thanks to Chase's quick actions, and FireForEffect's excellent leadership skills, we got a medevac on us and were able to evac most of our squad back to base.

CAS gave us great cover right up until that point, however - really nice flying guys! You shadowed us for like 5 klicks.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
                -Einstein

Comment

Also, this was crazy - earlier in the day loading up the helicopter before the big assault. I have never seen this many people on a TG server before!

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
                  -Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X