Tactical Tuesday - May 16, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Tactical Tuesday - May 16, 2017

Epic full server 40/40 zeus session. Wanted to leave a couple of screenshots. I usually do not have the mind to take screenshots and stuff. But yesterday was just epic enough for me to pause, notice and hit the screenshot button.

Also a couple of "thank you"-s to my fellow sheepherders ( Bond679 and MadSoloSniper ) which allowed the server population to explode gracefully and maintain the increased scale in a healthy organized chaos. The fourth squad leader in the later phase was somebody I have never played with named Statik - might have been a pubbie first timer. Also extending my thanks to him.

Of course the most important people are the those who provide the fun and things to do. Entertaining the massive crowd was handled by CaptainShawn123 for the majority of the night. Noyava, DrunkFrodo and woesterudolf also did their shifts at different times.

Behold:

I'd like to add to your shoutout for MadSoloSniper, who embodied the welcoming atmosphere of TG last night as he spent much of the night personally assisting an overly enthusiastic new player, who shall remain nameless. Great job Solo, that couldn't have been easy.

Comment

Yes indeed....thank you Solo. It ain't easy being grown ups sometimes. I'm still not convinced it wasn't a voice changer. Much appreciated you taking the high road there sir. All the parents thank you in any case.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Thanks guys. By the end of the evening I was thinking not to the voice chager. The player left TS on and the "audio" we heard . . . well, I moved the player out vs. calling DCFS on whoever was berating the individual on the other side.

Good times guys, and even better missions. Well played, I had an amazing time with my squad and working with the other teams on the map we made short order out of the objectives in front of us.

Well played gentlemen, I salute all of you.

MadSoloSniper . . . . out . . . . \

Comment

PS - Special Ribbon to HotDogSymmetry (and the team members of Charlie squad) for their support and direct help with our "to be left unnamed" player.

Thanks guys for sticking with it until 10:00 PM and "bedtime" for someone.

See you all on the field of battle soon,

Solo

Comment

MadSoloSniper can get cranky if he doesn't get to bed early. Glad to see he folks are letting him play until 10 p.m. nowadays.

Comment

Har . . . har BadStache . . . . . "Day-Z" . . . . . . I cast a deriding glance in your general direction . . . . . lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X