co21 OP Lighting v2 by MIK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] co21 OP Lighting v2 by MIK

Good mission late night 7-11-2017. OP Lighting by -MIK- . Started out with me and a public player who did not have a mic or ts and spoke little English. This guy was good (nodo43). Mission provides plenty of assets to choose from by way of transportation and support. Detailed briefing and objective list that caters to independent squads accomplishing objectives under command and objectives that require multiple squads working together in support of each other. The two of us made our way to the destroy fuel supply task. After so creative communication and patience by both us, we set up and conducted a recon which resulted in several targets positively ID'd. Bond679 joined in and complete our three man element with nodo43 providing some solid overwatch and shooting while Bond and I assaulted the fuel storage areas. We accomplished the first part of this objective without respawns. Respawns were limited to five a piece which paved the way for some tactical game play. Some difficulty was encountered which ended up being the result of poor reading on my part. Fortunately -MIK- and John81 (LT John) joined up and led the way for the final portion of that task. Vinny rolled in and the team prepared to take down one of two ICBMs. Great stealthy approach with plenty of communication and coordination made it happen despite a few causalities. Wray bolstered the force for the final push on the last ICBM site after Bond and I broke contact. This mission is going to be great with a full server of tactical gamers. Plenty to do and recon/planning is essential for you leadership types. -MIK- you need to post this for an Event, I can think of a few Commanders that could plan this out very well in advance ( MadSoloSniper ). I can see the map briefing now marked up!. Good times group and keep making missions.

Gave me a good chance to test (and strech) my tactical Espanol. Have played this mission twice now since -MIK- and I tested it when he submitted and have enjoyed both plays. You must admit, it was a little challenging with three at the start, but I thought we pulled it off very well. It all comes down to whom you play with though, good mission (as was the case this time) or not. With the right crew, you could be laughing and having a great time....say.... falling repeatedly through the deck of an aircraft carrier into the ocean.....

Comment

Glad you liked it, it touches almost all the types of missions you can get and gives you good assets so you can accomplish the mission in so many ways, even really cool ones like scripted cruse missiles.

This map was never tested with a full server, but its intended to encourage tactical team play and good planing, splitting the squads for the small missions and regrouping for the big ones or not your choice.

I'll ask for an event on it

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X