Mintaka - Day 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Mintaka - Day 1

I had to help a buddy move today which took up all my energy after 2:30pm. However I did get several hours of gaming in during the morning with LowSpeed and later with Xorilliz, Lt. John, Dimitrius, Stick, Mik...and ?

I have to say, not one civilian casualty. There wasn't one engagement that didn't start until the leader said so, or we were ambushed. No TFAR instructions needed to be given, no snipoorz needed a lesson in serving the team...this was all glorious.

However, not everything was heavenly. Like when I killed my team mate LowSpeed because I forgot to consider back blast. Or when we realized we actually have a valid reason to conduct the "Follow Through" portion of "Find, Fix, Flank, Follow Through". Yep, those bad guys may just get back up and shoot you in the back if you leave them behind.

It was very enjoyable from an admin side to not have a single worry about admin issues and be able to just game. It kind of invigorates me to get on the regular server again as games like that is why we put in the efforts to build and sustain this community. Thanks for the games all!
    |TG189| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Admin
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "Tactics in action can not exist if there is no action." - Scout

Thanks for the opportunity, yesterday was great and while I wanted to be on more, I was also busy.

Here's to more of the same in the future!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post

However, not everything was heavenly. Like when I killed my team mate LowSpeed because I forgot to consider back blast. Or when we realized we actually have a valid reason to conduct the "Follow Through" portion of "Find, Fix, Flank, Follow Through". Yep, those bad guys may just get back up and shoot you in the back if you leave them behind.

It was very enjoyable from an admin side to not have a single worry about admin issues and be able to just game. It kind of invigorates me to get on the regular server again as games like that is why we put in the efforts to build and sustain this community. Thanks for the games all!
      It was glorious indeed. Even though it was just the two of us in the early morning.

Funny enough, the back blast mechanic was in my mind just prior to you pulling the trigger. Sure enough, Lowspeed got the face full of it right after. Amusing indeed.

Looking forward to more of the same very soon!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X