Blow All the Caches 2019-4-19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Blow All the Caches 2019-4-19

This mission was on Sharani Map. This mission was tried and failed with 9 and we failed miserably. I mean we were surrounded all the time and our experience was not fun at all. This playthrough intrigued me enough to open up the mission to look inside and critique this mission for a mission maker from another mission maker. If I do do this I will leave another post.

Agreed with above. Good AO. good intent. But AI is ruthless and there's too much even for a 15 man (the recommended amount) of blufor.

Comment

Hey first clue is the mission name: co15h_BlowAllTheCache_v1.sara_dbe1

"h" stands for hard difficulty at 15 players.
      |TG189| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Admin
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      Thank You To our Supporting Members -
      "Place your playable units and do your tactical barbie" - Roque_THE_GAMER

Comment

Oh this was posted after a night of terrible game which this mission killed the server. I left this post late night after a few sodas as a fit.

So I did follow up on this and looked under the hood. I think I remember posting this thinking that there is some sort of dynamic enemy thing going on. But this mission is just a lot of dudes on the map kinda deal. It would be indeed "hard difficult" with the time constraint to move through the town to get all three caches against the number of enemy numbers.

Comment

So maybe we get 15 dudes try it and go from there? Challenge accepted lol

Comment

Actually also, I remember throwing this together when we didn't have but 10 missions or something like that so it never got play tested really. It should take a really good plan to get through it. If not, then I'll look at it again once the template stuff is sorted out.

I can understand those nights when the wrong mission can really grind. This one is meant to be a real challenge to complete. I myself only have some ideas how I'd try to do it as a leader...but I've never tried it.
            |TG189| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Admin
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            Thank You To our Supporting Members -
            "Place your playable units and do your tactical barbie" - Roque_THE_GAMER

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X