Great games on Evolution!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great games on Evolution!

Wow! Really had a blast today with the Evolution mission(s)! Thanks to BHack and Shiner for setting up some great missions and leading with gusto.

It's been awhile since I've enjoyed myself like this...probably since the Ghost Recon days. Can't wait to play some more, and get back into the TG spirit!

Thanks again!
    |TG| HOUDINI

Re: Great games on Evolution!

Yeah, this really is a blast, although it might be time to change up the mission for a lil while. We played the heck outta Evolution, it's wearing a lil thin :P.

Comment

Got to play for 8 hours almost straight leading about 6 of those. The squad play was as close to perfect as ever. Nice coordination. We had one assault where we took down a T72, BRDM and a squad of 7-8 hostiles within 2 seconds of the order to fire. 2 MGers going 3 on AT and 2 snipers :).

Comment

I only got to play a few hours (stupid work), but that was some of the most enjoyable online gameplay i've ever had. Our most teamwork-oriented players were on, we chit-chatted, and killed AI. Great times!

Comment

damn I miss playing with TG...
          We have our own server over at SimHQ that I admin, so spending alot of time teaching and policeing our first game server.

We also played Evolution today, 12 hours total time, but we finished it all... as you said, fantastic teamwork and use of tactics. We play Evolution every Saturaday... and co-op the rest of the week. I'll get back here as soon as I can. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Boy...this post gets moved an awful lot! LOL...I knew I made a mistake posting it in the AAR forum. It was a complete accident. A total loss of situational awareness.

...much like my performance in Armed Assault.

Houdini out.
            |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

I really enjoyed playing this weekend as well. First time I've really played for hours on end. Thanks to Sgt. Moore and the others who walked me through some of the finer points of the game.
              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...