Sunday Evening 5/6 - Evolution 1.5 Non-SM server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Evening 5/6 - Evolution 1.5 Non-SM server

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made this a great session last evening. I think we had about 6 or 7 on at one point and it made clearing the cities relatively painless. How far did you guys get after I left? We were pretty much on a roll with 2 ground groups and air support there at the end of my time online. I look forward to one day actually playing from start to finish of this mission. We had enough guys from the start that we could have all broke out the big guns and finished with enough time.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Re: Sunday Evening 5/6 - Evolution 1.5 Non-SM server

Thank you for posting this. I wanted to point out to those that have questioned the server arrangements that yesterday the server was running very well. I believe we had 8 or 9 players on at one point many of them SMs. While not everyone was grouped together (some were running AI squads of significant size) everyone was working well together to clear the towns.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay in-game because of recent BSOD issues with my X-FI, but it looked like everyone was having a great deal of success and fun.

Comment

aahh, I saw 8 people in TS but I couldn't play due to other work. I joined later that night to lase some targets for Sgt.Moore in his harrier. Those GBU's are really effective. I wanted to join the server today but it seems it is down atm.
      It was fun while it lasted.

Comment

As far as your question goes Khan, we did actually complete the evolution mission as a whole. and I look forward to seeing more players join the server, I believe we had one new join last night, I didn't personally spend much time playing w/ him due to marital requirements, and by the time i came back he was gone. I believe his name was something like laynor ? anyways its always fun playing w/ you all and look forward to playing tonight w/ you all for at least a little while...

Comment

Originally posted by SGT.Moore USMC (RET) View Post
          due to marital requirements..

Heh.. is that what the Kids are calling it these day's..."requirements"? In a few years it will be like a "chore"..believe me..
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Heh, its that whole Keep the wife happy thing.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X