Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunday June 3 AAR (Catastrophe)

Originally posted by Dslyecxi View Post
    Direct chat will have a MASSIVE impact on the way communication works once it's functioning properly. I hope it's working flawlessly in 1.08, but I'm not putting any money on it. In any case, it's going to be a blast once it's fully functional.
    I've been hoping for a good working functionality like direct chat in games for a very very long time, hope they get it sorted. BTW is it possible to set up direct key-binds to directly use the right mode instead of heaving to switch between, direct, side, group and vehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by Taxi View Post
      I've been hoping for a good working functionality like direct chat in games for a very very long time, hope they get it sorted. BTW is it possible to set up direct key-binds to directly use the right mode instead of heaving to switch between, direct, side, group and vehicle?
      Yes, that was something I suggested a loooooong time ago and kept persisting at until they finally got around to adding it. There is a PTT function in general as well as specific PTT keys for each chat channel. I think they're towards the bottom of the keybind list.

Comment

I am sorry to hear about your turnout. I would have signed up but did not think I would have had enough time to finish the missions with ya. BTW if you guys get in a bind and need more next time, find me in TS and i'll hop on. I was really looking forward to reading the AAR. +rep that Jeepo got naded! :icon26:
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
          To me this indicates a threat and reason to break a hold fire order. Its all based on range I would say if a target is approching you at under a 100 meters or so.
          While I agree they closer they get the greater the threat, but this particular A.I. made no direct motion in our direction or stopped to acquire a target. He moved closer but was in a direction that was not directly facing us. This is where I ran into the gray area. Had he been coming right for us, I would have fired, but for all I knew he could have easily moved passed our position. He never raised a weapon just slowed down and pulled a nade which was concealed by foliage until I saw his arm come up.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X