Tuesday Night Mission Server-ACES Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Night Mission Server-ACES Beta

I joined after the mission had started. I was appointed Leader of the Regs and Strag and I were using Channel Commander to coordinate the Regs and Spec Ops. Coordination was great and good fun. We had Nkato providing Air support.

My Regs were only 3 in number so we formed a Tank crew. Special props to Yanu for stepping up and driving so I could use the commander seat. Gogeta got to be the noob on the big gun :) Crew worked excellently. Boudreux and Strag were disconnected and I assumed total command of the forces. Great work from my Spec Ops, mmd, Taxi, and Deeds. You did a wonderful job following orders and clearing corners for the tank.

I can't wait for another great COOP session. The comms were there and the immersion level was high. That's what makes this a great game and great community.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Re: Tuesday Night Mission Server-ACES Beta

Indeed.... that was without a doubt, the best ArmA experience Ive had yet. I love being in thick of things and not knowing where someone might be at. The infantry moving ahead of us in the streets... and across the bridges... just awesome. Thanks to everyone on tonight ... You will be seeing more of this n00b in the big gun in the future thats for sure :D

special props to NKato for the magnificent air support and intel :)

Oh... how could I forget... Rollin up in those boats earlier tonight with strag... takin that island by storm. The teamwork and communication, movement, awareness, it was all there 100%. One of the most defining moments in my time at TacticalGamer.
    Dizlor

Comment

We had around 14 people playing Co-op Aces at one time, and some great teamwork was going on. Yanu, great job coordinating the regular army forces (tank squad) when clearing those first towns. We had some great new faces tonight, and it was fantastic seeing TG regulars from other games play with us! (Thanks 9th!)

It was really cool seeing 4 large groups of soldiers surround that US base and point out targets. Great job on the west side 9th, MMD, Deeds, and company, and good thinking on using the silenced weapons for some quiet take-downs. Thanks for stepping in and giving quality commands at the end Khan, as it was a great atmosphere with tight comms and squad movement.

Look forward to repeating this many times!

Strag, fantastic work on that boat patrol mission. I can't wait to finally get past that first island!

Comment

i feel so left out of the fun..........

.... work sucks!

Comment

Think I was there for the start but had to leave.

There was some nice team work. Hope to play with you guys again soon.

Comment

Yep, was a lot of fun. I'm not a natural leader myself, but I sure like teamplay if leadership is good as it was last night.

Comment

It was a good round, I played for a bit but my Teamspeak wasn't working right so I left. But I had a lot of fun as Spec Ops just riding around and generally wreaking havoc on the US forces. I hope to play again soon!
              "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

Comment

That was a lot of fun. Great teamwork and communication with that many people. Thanks to those of you who commanded the missions. Good commanders always make it more enjoyable.
                |TG| Yanu - Bad handwriting since the 8th grade.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X