Thursday(6-21-07) Evo Server evening EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday(6-21-07) Evo Server evening EST

While the server did not get as populated as we were expecting, we had about 12+ on for most of the night. Not enough for platoon, but good enough for a two squad assault. My squad consisted of B,Buster, Duvall, and Snake Doctor(not to be confused with Snake Doc) for most of the night. Later we were joined by Toshido,Misha and Angel of Death.

The other squad lost its first two SL's so it was hard to communicate. However, my squad moved together and followed orders to perfection. It's good fun to clear a town with a squad working as one. Everyone accepted their equipment assignments and performed their duties well. Best part of the night, was B and I were the last ones left in Cayo at one point and sneaking into the center of the city. We were moving slow cover each other. I spotted some enemies around a corner and turned away from us. B had a silenced weapon so I called him up to switch positions with me and take them out. However, B made a classic mistake and forgot to check his mag before turning the corner. He pops out and I hear two shots from his weapon. I figure he got two head shots and I'm about to proclaim him a [email protected]$$. NOT! As I get to the corner, a whole slew of expletives start flying as I hear AK fire return and watch him drop. I'll give him credit he dropped the first one no problem, but his mag was dry after those first two shots and he was exposed, finger on a useless trigger. Great job up until that point, but it was pretty funny. All the careful movement we had just done, all for not.

A special thanks to Sleepdoc who was our dedicated pilot for most of the night. He did an excellent job ferrying troops to our location.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Re: Thursday(6-21-07) Evo Server evening EST

lol I remember that one.

I knew I had only 3 shots left... but only one more full magazine... So since we were engaging distant targets up until that point I was thinking I would use those 3 rounds... But I forgot about that when I was turning that corner. If I had more bullets I could ve easily dropped em both.

Comment

Re: Thursday(6-21-07) Evo Server evening EST

Ah, the dead mans click.....I have a nasty habit of reloading as an enemy comes round a corner, just as bad!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X