Evolution 6/28 - Sleepdoc SL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution 6/28 - Sleepdoc SL

Sleepdoc led a very methodical and successful assault on Ortego last night from the Northeast side, moving south and then west towards the radio tower. Unfortunately I couldn't stick around until the end, but we managed to push all the way in to the center of the city before we began to take heavy casualties. A sure sign of a hard working squad is the fact that we began running out of ammunition as we entered the graveyard behind the church - which turned out to be the end of our assault.

Excellent games last night.

Re: Evolution 6/28 - Sleepdoc SL

Yep, this was my first time ever playing online with ARMA. Never did with OFP. It was an amazing experience. I gotta say Sleepdoc was an excellent squad leader. He was clear, concise, methodical and careful in his direction of the squad. I felt my virtual ass was worth something to him...:). There was never any time that I did not understand what he wanted of me or what the goal of the squad was. This was teamwork at its best.

It was an honor playing with you all last night. AMosely, I remember you. You were wounded in the leg at the end there if I wasn't mistaken. That was you and I watching the NW corner of that street I think. :)

Too bad that SLA trooper got us all with that well placed grenade throw.:(

Comment

I really like the fact that folks are breaking down Individual Assaults on locations into a single COOP mission..getting the Feel for a real coop mission.. kinda slowing it down a bit

I sense we are getting close to graduating into TVT or COOP missions...
      ;-)
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by enigma6584 View Post
        It was an honor playing with you all last night. AMosely, I remember you. You were wounded in the leg at the end there if I wasn't mistaken. That was you and I watching the NW corner of that street I think. :)

Too bad that SLA trooper got us all with that well placed grenade throw.:(
        I was wounded in the leg, and got patched up thank you very much. That grenade took out everyone but me. I was wounded again, couldn't stand up. I crawled around trying to relay some intel, but there was no chance of getting a helo in that deep. I surrendered.

What a game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X