Day 4 Final Day of ArmA Fest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 4 Final Day of ArmA Fest

While, the wife came back from her trip out West last night, ending a 4 day intensive Little Bird training weekend for me.

Yesterday I changed my mouse sensitivity to 1/4 position left side, which made a dramatic improvement in on-foot movement and in-air control. Was able to fly lower and land faster with less error rate.

I see that AI is going to be an integral part of this game, so I started learning how to use them.

People need to be aware that a pilot wants an LZ marked before skids are up. I need to check the terrain at the LZ, define an approach and a retreat that suits the area and may need to create a flight plan via way points. I can't do all this and chew gum while flying.

At one point yesterday the sun was setting as I was flying to the North island. Buildings and coastline glowed red below me, above to the west the stars were starting to come out, a very light night fog was over the ocean on my right -- all in all a fantastic visual display.
    sigpic

Re: Day 4 Final Day of ArmA Fest

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
    At one point yesterday the sun was setting as I was flying to the North island. Buildings and coastline glowed red below me, above to the west the stars were starting to come out, a very light night fog was over the ocean on my right -- all in all a fantastic visual display.
    And where was the camera of our virtual photographer/videographer? :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X