Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News / July 4th, 2007 / Road Blocked After Accident

Re: News / July 4th, 2007 / Road Blocked After Accident

hahahaha that's so awesome. My sincere condolences to the families involved. Happy 4th from the 4th!
    | | |

Comment

:D again sry... I had my AI driving at first, and was looking at the map to figure out where my tank had got up in flames. I dropped the map to see lights coming around the corner. I switched to driver and hit the gas+E and swerved out of the way. I thought I had missed you by an inch or two at first then, the windshield went out and I was thrown off the road.. Then next thing I know, I wake up in the Barracks and my AI are crying out "Where are you?" " Oh No, 2 is down".

What is really sad is, I almost ran over another guy on the way out of base to go back and repair that mess :D I guess you all should have never told me where the speed boost key was :/
      Last edited by ANGELofDEATH; 07-05-2007, 07:22 PM.
      theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
      E Pluribus Unum
      Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
      Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Holiday driving accidents are supposed to happen in the winter when the roads are covered in slush, not in the perfect conditions in July. It wasn't even dark yet!
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Nice Report... Did you get his Insurance info... You may need it..!
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Angel (btw no problem buddy, lessons learnt ;) ) was in bad shape after accident so I didnt want to push for insurance info and directly contacted 5th HQ. No response yet.

Ednos, look where accident happened. Even without snow and dark, a perfectly reasonable place for a collision :)

PS: Little role-playing aside, the main reason for this report was to warn everyone about how easy accidents can happen if you dont drive carefully.

> Stay on the right side of the road (your lane)
            > Slow down when you approach curves, turns, intersections and bridges

Lets play this simulation the proper way gentlemen.Thanks for your attention.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X